'RULES OF FRAMING'


"BLUE PICTURE WITH USING RULE OF THIRD"

There is a picture of me looking to this blue lighted logo "HAQ MOJOOD" . When I went to this spot for tea it attracted me a lot and at  that time I was like please take one picture of me because it  was quite pretty.


YELLOW PICTURE USING RULE OF THIRD"
I am greatly impressed by the nature and like to capture nature because if you love nature you will find everything beautiful and nature wears the colors of spirit. Here the yellow flower looks so wonderful, yellow reminds me the Sun which always shine.

"PICTURE USING FILL THE FRAME"
This picture is full of beauty. It is the view of BABUSAR TOP (NARAN). The most beautiful place of Pakistan. It is the place where we can hear the mountains calling our names.


"PICTURES USING LEADING LINES"

The leading lines lead us either towards happiness or sadness. They give ways to our life,lead our life and it depends upon us that we will choose the path of happiness or sadness and we all have sense to choose the right way.


"PICTURE USING DIFFERENT LEADING  LINES"
The different leading lines sometimes complicate us. In this they are like shabbiness which covers us from the worst and protest us from many hard things.

"PICTURE OF  BUILDING FROM HIGH UP"
Here is the portrait of building cover with snow and it looks so pretty when the snow falls. We always want to capture this view and for this we also stand out in the cold. This building of General Post Office Muree looks beautiful in the snowfall.

"PICTURE OF CREATIVITY"
In my this creative picture the creativity is that I always want this basketball to achieve its goal in the same way I want to achieve the goals of my life. I feel good when this basketball achieves its goals and by the way this picture of mine is captured by one of my good friend who is always here to click my perfect and creative pictures.

 

Comments

  1. You've done a wonderful job by displaying bunch of pictures, especially the one you portrayed your creativity. Sending warm wishes ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've gone above and beyond for this. It's legit incredible. Love the photos and the descriptions πŸ’―πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the way you expressed yourself πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best... Keep your work up... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good use vocabulary.. :) well done♥️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the pictures and your way of writingπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your attempt seems to be very creative.
    I liked how u added pictures of your friends and gave them credits for clicking your pictures too. πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first picture have the strongest message also the colour write it's so beautiful. I like how perfect and precise you were in your words. Well written 🧑

    ReplyDelete
  9. brilliant!
    this is truly an outstanding work. the way you've described every picture with a minor detail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did an amazing job. Loved it😍

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done. Keep up the good work ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!! SO IMPRESSIVE 😍❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! pictures are very RICH in colour.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was a fun read and loved all the pictures. Must appreciate you telling a whole story in two lines and portraying the perfect picture.




    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment